POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : printing in color : printing in color Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  printing in color
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 11 May 2006 11:41:22
Message: <44635b22@news.povray.org>
I need to print the code for a  POV scene for use in a large catalog display
(SIGGRAPH) and wonder if there is any way to print out the code in color,
using the display colors. I need the image to be better quality than a
simple 72-dpi screen capture so figured I could print it out then rescan it
at 300 dpi. Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated - color would
really be preferable.
Thanks much.
Dennis

--